Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Mr. T: Part 5

Here is another progress photo of Mr. T (man, of course there is a solid amount of glare on the image):









































I feel that he is coming along nicely. Things I need to work on next, well other than obviously finishing it, are: thin the tongue down a little on the left, clean up the ears just a bit, and figure out what I am going to do with the bow tie.

You see, other than being a Scottie dog, Mr. T's family is also Scottish. Well, mostly German but, you know, we Americans are all mutts anyways. Mr. T's family would like him to have a bow tie done in the pattern of their family tartan:











Yeah, okay, I can do that...but this then begs the question...how? How bright, how big, how much TARTAN!?

Well, let us see if we can answer these questions with some poor photoshop magic. Originally I was thinking I wanted a bright bold tartan that would really stand out, ala Jenny Morgan and her crazy bright arms. Now I am not so sure. I am nervous that all you will see is TARTAN and not Mr. T with Tartan. Therefore, plead for your help. Here are some options:

Options 1 and 2, big pattern with both bright (1) and slightly mute (2) colors:




















Options 3 and 4, medium pattern with bright and mute colors:

Oh, there isn't as much of a difference between big and medium as I thought.

Option 5 and 6, small pattern with bold and mute colors:
























And finally, Option 7 and 8, ex-small with bright and bold colors:

Thoughts? Do you want to see other size options? More muted? I think I am slightly leaning towards Option 4, but only so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment