Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Fingers: Part 3

Oiled out the board and worked just a tiny bit more on "The Fingers:"

















More on oiling out in just a moment, but man, why did I outline the highlighted areas on Adam's hand? Oh well, silly mistake, which will be easily covered up, but still, just a little annoying.

Oiling out: since I have not worked on both "The Fingers" or Mr. T for several months now, there was a need to "reawaken" the dry paint in order to guarantee adhesiveness from one paint layer to the next. I have been doing a lot of painting research recently and I think that I am going to type my findings up and blog about them. Hopefully this will help me to not only keep my findings in one place, but also to help me understand what I do and do not understand about the painting process.

No comments:

Post a Comment