Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Pronghorn: Part 4

I may have gone red for the background, as in really red:

Bet you can't guess what I am going to add to make him look all coolies? Yep, circles. They are going to be mega subtle. At this point I have added two coats of paint to the background. The first coat was only quinacridone red, which gave the red a slightly pink tone, but the second was a mixture of primarily quinacridone with a small amount of napthol to give it a little more body.

Once the second coat is dry I am going to draw some circles in blue and yellow-orange. Just the outline, they will not be filled. Then once they dry I will paint the final coat of quinacridone over the circles and the background. I need to also finish this one by Friday, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment