Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Snub-Nosed Monkey: Part 1

Snub-Nosed Monkeys are both beautiful and kind of creepy. Mostly because they have no nose. But don't worry, they make up for it with their killer fangs:



The babies (left) are not as colorful as the adolescents and adults, but they are so cute!

Recently I have felt that my drawing skills are falling by the wayside. Along with all of my other goals, which I rarely actually achieve, I am going to add drawing a little bit everyday.

Today I was perusing my Pinterest boards and came across the image of the baby snub-nosed and decided he was the one I was going to draw. Throughout the day I got a little bored painting and went back to the drawing a couple of times. Here it is so far:

I figure I will go slowly and really try to make a finished drawing. This is something I haven't done for a long time. We shall see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment