Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Small Paintings: Red Eyed Frog Final

May the Fourth be with You!

Oh my poor husband, how he does humor me. Also, I could use a haircut. 

Today was a good painting day. I listened to more than my fair share of Debussy, which really helped me to keep my head in the game. At times I will start to over think what I am doing, how I am doing it,  and then I will start hearing the voices of nay sayers (not actual voices, just, well you know). This was part of my problem last week. I kept hearing one professor over and over again in my head, and in the end I did not paint well. But not today buck-o, thank you Debussy! Also, today is STAR WARS day! YAY! As well as my best friend's, Buddy, birthday, which makes it a doubly awesome day. (Shout out to Buddy!) 

Today I finished a painting that was started pre-cousin, but was never finished. Here is the final as well as the progress images: 


He is just a small, 5"x7" painting, but still not to bad, I am happy to have another finished painting under my belt. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I especially like the detail of blue on the neck. You're the best. Texting back and forth with you was one of my favorite parts of my birthday. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete