Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Loveland Living Aquarium

Yesterday, my niece had the day off of school. Which meant Tia (me) and Husband took the day off to hang out with her. We went to the aquarium and ate J-Dawgs and played with perler beads.

The Loveland Living Aquarium, in Sandy, Utah, is amazing. I have been to some pretty great aquariums in my day. The Monterey Bay and Shedd's Aquarium being two of the big ones, and to be honest I think the Living Aquarium more than holds its own against said juggernauts.

I love it. In fact, yesterday my niece pointed out that one of the seahorses looked like he was pregnant. Turns out he totally was and gave birth this morning:


If you live in Utah or are going to be visiting soon, I highly recommend taking the time to go:


Husband and I are members and have been to the aquarium maybe four or five times this year (yeah, we love it that much), and every time we go there is something new. In fact, next year a new Asia section will be opening. YAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment