Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Bighorn: Part 1

Over the past month I have not accomplished much. First I went to California for my cousin's high school graduation (weird, I know...a cousin, right?... but when you only have two of them, you get close) and came home super sick with some viral thing that I have just been waiting out while drugging myself with sudafed, then my grandma had surgery and crazy family stuffs went a-flying (I learned that my grandma's cousin's daughter is a high end Madam), and then on Sunday my head tried to destroy me as my viral thing turned into a killer bacterial thing that I am now taking antibiotics, amongst other mind-numbing drugs, for.

Needless to say I have been watching a lot of My Little Pony, an Amazon show called Catastrophe, and surfing the internet for anything mildly entertaining. Both shows, by the way, I highly recommend.




When I am sick I tend to avoid painting, but the past two weeks I have been drawing out some different ideas--one not so good, another great--and I started painting a bighorn ram. I think the drawing is pretty sweet, so hopefully the painting will be too?

Here is where I am at:








1 comment:

  1. I hope you are fully recovered when I come to visit! And yes to the ram! I love that drawing and can't wait to see how things turn out.

    ReplyDelete